VIXIN NAIL BAR HAS RE-OPENED IT'S DOORS ON JUNE 16TH
After 3 long months it has been an exciting as well as an overwhelming week serving our clients with love and care and see the smile on their faces.
We urge our clients the fastest way to get an appointment is by going online. It is unsanitary to answer the phones while doing a service and we take that very seriously. You can always give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you as soon as we're free.
To serve you better we decided to open 6 days a week Tuesday-Sundays to offer you more options. At the moment we will only be able to serve one client at a time to reduce the number of people at the salon at once.
For your safety and safety of everyone, we require the following:
- You must wear a mask prior to entering the salon and you must keep them on at all times
- We will be accepting card payments and cash payments
- Only the client will be admitted in to the salon, please no friends or family members
- You’ll need to disinfect your hands upon entering the salon
- If you’re experiencing any symptoms please do not book your appointment at this time and wait until you’re symptom free
- If we notice that you have symptoms we’ll ask you to reschedule your appointment
- If you have been travelling please wait 2 weeks before taking your appointment
- Please wait in the car until we call you to come in as there’s no waiting area
- Please be prepared to leave upon termination of your service as there’s no waiting area
- If you’re doing a non-shellac pedicure please don’t forget your sandals as you need to exit upon termination of service
We have put together a strict disinfection procedures where we double disinfect our tools using PREempt CS 20 then Zap them in a UV sterilizer. We also use PREempt Concentrate to clean the pedicure sinks. Our pedicure and manicure stations are cleaned using MedGarda CV19 Shield – 2 In 1 Disinfectant & Bacteria Shield that will be performed before and after your appointment.
For more info please visit the FAQ page!
You’re always in good hands with Vixin!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
We wish our clients to remain healthy & safe during this new “normal”.
We missed you and can’t wait to serve you!
From word-of-mouth recommendations to online reviews, more people in the South Shore area are finding their way to Vixin Nail Bar! Call us today or book online to schedule an appointment, or stop in and find out more.
8265-105 Boulevard Taschereau, Brossard, QC J4Y 1A4, Canada